2 Minute Chocolate Cake!
Did you say 2 minutes?! What the?!
Yes indeed, I said 2 minutes. I am also saying easy, tasty and healthy! Can it really be true?
This cake is a great dessert or snack for when you want something on the sweet side, but you don’t have the time to bake anything and you don’t want to eat anything nasty that will run straight to your hips. You can either add the creamy topping, or just leave it as is. Either way, its 2 minutes and hits the spot!
Don’t believe me that you can make it in 2 minutes?
Try it out.
Note – Whilst I don’t use a microwave in regular every day meals (in fact, its left unplugged and used more as a ledge to put things on than a microwave), it can be handy when you are running thin on time.
- 1 TB Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Free Range Egg (small)
- 1 TB Coconut Flour
- 1 TB Rice Malt Syrup (or honey or maple syrup) *More if you like things sweet.
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 TB Coconut Cream
- 1 - 2 TB Greek Yoghurt
- Handful of Berries
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a small ramekin or coffee mug (that is pre-greased or lined)
- 2. Microwave for 90 seconds to 120 seconds (mine was 100 seconds)
- 3. Turn out of the ramekin onto a serving plate
- 4. Beat the topping ingredients until thickened slightly and smooth
- 5. Top the cake with the creamy topping and berries
- The cake will be done when it at the touch it bounces back in the centre. If it is wet in the centre, cook for another 10 seconds, but careful not to overcook as it will dry it out.