Banana Choc Rocks
There is nothing I love more than a Sunday afternoon when I get an opportunity to sit down with a cup of coffee to relax, accompanied by a moorish cake.
Unfortunately, sometimes I don’t get the time to bake something because lets be honest, I don’t want to spend my entire weekend in the kitchen.
Here’s a quick and delicious chocolate cake that won’t have you wasting time baking…
These are healthy banana chocolate cakes that you can either bake as mini muffins or double and have as full sized muffins.
- 2 medium sized ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or any nut butter
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yoghurt, full fat
- 1 teaspoon raw honey *optional
- 1 heaped teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup Almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Banana flour
- 50gms Dark Chocolate, smashed into chunks (85%+ )
- 1. Preheat your oven to 150 degrees celsius
- 2. Mash your bananas and add in the rest of the ingredients, excluding the chocolate
- 3. Once gently mixed, add in your chocolate pieces
- 4. Spoon 1 large spoonful into your mini muffin holds (more if you are doing muffins)
- 5. Bake for 7-9 minutes depending on the size of your muffins. They are ready when they spring back at the touch
- These are so yummy, you might want to double the recipe so they last!