Blueberry Lemon Acai Blast
Sometimes you know your energy is waining and you just need a little helping hand to put that spark back in to your day.
For me, when I need that little something, something to lift me and keep me going I head to the kitchen a get creative with the blender.
Just like this blueberry lemon acai blast…
Power smoothies are the one of the quickest, freshest and easiest ways to create healthy snacks.
And with so much variety, why wouldn’t you give it a go.
Acai is great for boosting your daily antioxidant intake and has high levels of magnesium, potassium and B vitamins. Go Acai Berry!
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (Or Coconut Milk)
- 1 Tablespoon of Amazonia Acai Power
- 2 Tablespoons of RAW Vanilla Protein Powder (Or any neutral flavour protein powder)
- 5 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 Juice of Fresh Lemon
- 1. Blend all together
- 2. If its too thick, ad a splash of water and try again until its the consistency you want
- 3. Drink!
- 4. Feel free to add bee pollen or cacao nibs to the top.