Blueberry Protein Smoothie
Today, I made a scrumptious blueberry smoothie. It put me in such a good mood. I even had a friendly little birdie come and sit by my office window to sing for me. And well, all of this good cheer, got me thinking of a old song…
And a 1, 2, a 1, 2, 3, 4… Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! Zip-a-dee-ay! (click to watch).
It must be something about blueberries that puts me in a good mood. Blueberries, blueberries, blueberries…I’m pretty sure they make the world go round. I wonder if the man in the song had a blueberry smoothie that morning?
If you want to learn all about blueberries and their health benefits, just read a previous post HERE.
Otherwise, get busy making your smoothie so you can join me in this good mood. My, oh my, what a wonderful day!
- 1 Can Coconut Milk (with Cream) *Or almond milk
- 1 C Blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 C Walnuts, raw, unsalted
- 1 C Ice
- 1 TB Raw Honey (optional)
- 1 TB Vanilla or flavourless Protein Powder (or a raw egg)
- Toppings: Cacao Nibs, Coconut, Bee Pollen, Hemp Seed
- 1. Add all ingredients into the blender
- 2. Blend
- 3. Pour into a mason jar and sprinkle a few superfoods on the top for decoration