Chocolate Crunch Bites
Every now and again, we all have a chocolate craving.
Its just one of those things right? Kind of like breathing.
Well the other day, I had a craving for chocolate but alas, my cupboards held no such reward. So I went hunting through my cupboards and came up with this recipe to hit the spot and finally cure my craving.
And this chocolate comes without all of the bad stuff… so yes, you can have a second piece!
I hope you enjoy it.
- 1/2 C Walnut
- 1/2 C Macadamias
- 1 C Dates
- 1 C Almond Flour
- 1/2 C Cacao Powder
- 1 TB Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 TB Coconut oil, melted
- 2 TB Cacao Powder
- 1TB Rice Malt Syrup
- 1TB Almond Butter
- 1TB Cacao Nibs
- 1. In the food processor mix the nuts with the dates until a fine crumb
- 2. Add the almond flour, salt, cacao powder and RMS and mix again until well combined and a nice consistency
- 3. Using a lined 8x8 tray, press the base into the tray with the back of a spatula
- 4. In a clean bowl, mix the chocolate topping together and then pour over the base
- 5. Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until set and then slice and enjoy!