Chocolatey Chia Balls
By now you might be wondering if I have an obsession with balls. I don’t. Truly.
These balls are tasty little morsels that sit nicely in your fridge and don’t bother anyone ’bout nuffin.
Quiet. Ever patient. And well…pretty.
They live to please and will await your next craving, promising to deliver your wanting desires.
Best of all, they won’t land on your hips or give you massive blood sugar fluctuations.
And…because they are surrounded in chia seed, they provide much entertainment when it comes time to pick out the seeds from your teeth. Hours of fun for everyone!
What more could you ask for from your balls?
Get em into you!
- 1 C Walnuts, Raw, unsalted
- 1 C Almonds, Raw, Unsalted
- 1 TB Rice Malt Syrup or Raw Honey (another 1TB if you have a sweet tooth!)
- 1 TB Cacao Powder
- 1 TB Coconut Oil, Melted
- Topping - Black and white chia seeds
- 1. Place all ingredients into the food processor (excluding chia seeds)
- 2. Mix until resembles a fine crumb and is well combined
- 3. Make 10c or 20c size balls of the mixture in your hands and squeeze together
- 4. Roll the balls in the chia seeds and place in the fridge to firm up (about 30 minutes)
- These balls are so much better the next day and straight from the fridge!