Dukkah Eggs – Bed Of Crunchy Kale “rice”
If you have been following along with my recipe posts, you will already know how much I love my breakfasts at any time of the day.
But did you also know that I am in LOVE with kale?
Well I am. And the more ways I can get it in to my diet, the better…
Here’s my latest meal with only 5 ingredients. EASY!
Check it out…
Eggs for breakfast doesn’t have to be boring. There are so many ways to dress them up and they are all easy to prepare and take next to no time at all.
My latest recipe calls for only 5 ingredients but you can add a few extras if you wish.
Enjoy my crunchy kale friends!
- 1/2 Cauliflower Head
- 4 Kale Stalks, leaves ripped off stems
- 1/4 Cup Soft Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pine Nuts, Toasted
- 6 Free Range Eggs
- Dukkah spices (you can buy or homemade)
- 1. In a food processor, add the cauliflower and mince until a rice-like texture. Set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile in a large saucepan, bring to boil your water for the eggs
- 3. In the same food processor, add the kale and chop to a small pieces
- 4. In a fry pan, add the cauli rice and then the kale and fry until lightly cooked through. Add salt to taste and then set aside.
- 5. In the sauce pot, once water has boiled break your eggs into a centre of the water and poach your eggs to your liking
- 6. To serve, add the bed of kale and cauli mixture, and mix through the feta and toasted pinenuts
- 7. On top of the bed add your poached eggs and sprinkle with dukkah
- 8. Eat and enjoy!