Green Banana Breakfast Smoothie
This morning I didn’t feel like eggs or bacon and my chia pudding (recipe to come) just wasn’t hitting the spot. So…I grabbed my juicer and threw a few things in and voila! This is my Green Banana Breakfast Smoothie. Uplifting and easy to make. What more could you ask for?
What you want health benefits too? Well what do you know, this also has parsley in it. I have written all about parsley’s health benefits here.
- 1 Knob of Ginger
- 1 handful of Parsley
- 3 handfuls Spinach
- 2 Stalks of Celery (all of it!)
- 1 Kiwi Fruit
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Banana
- 1 TB of Chia seeds (optional)
- 1. Wash all the fruit / veg
- 2. In your juicer, juice everything except the banana
- 3. Place your juice in the blender with the ice cubes and banana and whizz!
- 4. Add a tablespoon of chia
- 5. Drink!!
- You can pour in a mason jar, put a lid on and take with you to work if you are lacking in time. I often use a mason jar, because they are glass - meaning no potential toxins from plastic and much more environmentally friendly. Plus, how cool does it look!