Halloween Goulish Pumpkin Balls
You can’t have Halloween without balls! That’s just not cricket!
These balls are raw, nutritious and are a bit of fun for the kids. I think half the fun is the stain they leave on your hands when you’re finished. eek!
- 1 C Raw Cashews
- 1/4 C Goji Berries, soaked 10 minutes in water
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 1 TB agave, honey or maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Raisins or sultanas
- Herb Stems or Tomato stems, cut
- 1. Place all ingredients into the processor and blend until mixed
- 2. Shape and roll into balls
- 3. Using the face ingredients, make some fun faces and stick on!
- These do tend to get a little sticky when out of the fridge and can leave orange marks from the Goji berries.