Halloween Witches Fingers
“Double, double, toil and trouble” Look out fellow witches for this recipe calls for your pretty fingers, mwahahahaha!
As part of the healthy Halloween range, these witches fingers fit the theme perfectly. They are ugly, tasty and scary to boot. The kids will love them!
I made them in minutes and then kept swinging by to pick up a finger to munch on. I figured it was healthy and well…there is something about eating a witches finger that just feels so naughty!
- 5 Dates, pitted
- 1 TB water
- 1/3 C Raw Walnuts
- 1/3 C Raw Almonds
- 1/3 C Raw Cashews
- 1 TB Maple Syrup, or your choice of sweetner *optional
- 1 TB Cacao Powder
- Flaked or Silvered Raw Almonds, for the finger nails!
- 1. In a food processor, blend dates and water until a rough paste is formed
- 2. Add nuts and cacao. Blend until a dough forms
- 3. Using 1 TB of the mixture, roll into finger shapes
- 4. Place almond at the tip for fingernail
- 5. Place in the fridge