Lemon Hemp Protein Balls
These lemony protein balls are a great snack when you feel like something healthy to get you through to your next meal. Easy to prepare and cheap compared to buying them for $4 a ball at the shops!
I used hemp protein powder but you could use any of protein powder. I found the hemp powder gave it a really neat flavour, so be aware that your choice of protein powder will affect the final taste. I recommend using a powder thats as close to real food and natural as possible!
- 1 1/2 Cups Almonds
- 3 TB Hemp Protein Powder
- 3 TB Honey
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice (about half a lemon)
- Coating - Shredded Coconut or Peanuts, crushed
- 1. Mix all of the ingredients into the food processor
- 2. Roll into golf ball sizes and place onto a tray
- 3. Coat the balls in your choice of coating
- 4. Place into the freezer or fridge until set and firm
- Store in the fridge and eat as you are ready!