As you know, I like to keep things very simple in the kitchen. And this recipe could not get any easier. Seriously.
Throw in some nuts, throw in some banana, whizz, bake, done! I based this on my recent recipe the banana choc rock cakes, but took a few steps out.
There’s no excuses for not eating healthy anymore. Ditch the chips, try this recipe out instead.
- 1 C Almond Flour
- 2 TB Nut Butter
- 3 Small Bananas
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Macadamia Nuts
- 1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Add your bananas, almond flour, cinnamon and nut butter to your food processor and mix together
- 2. By hand, mix in the macadamia nuts
- 3. Place an ice-cream scoop of the mixture into patty cupcake liners and bake for 12-14 minutes
- 4. Remove from the heat once cooked through and allow to cool
- 5. Say thank you to the nanas and eat!
- This recipe makes smaller sized banana bites, but you could double the recipe and make larger cupcakes.