Raw Healthy Chocolate Mousse
This dairy free, grain free dessert is really yummy. And don’t let the avocado scare you off. Once you mix it with the other ingredients and process, you won’t even know it contains avocado!! I promise.
When you process the mixture, use a small bowl as there really isn’t a lot of mixture.
- 1 small ripe Avocado
- 1 Ripe Banana (can be frozen)
- 1 TB Cacao Powder, raw
- 1 TB Maple Syrup, or more if you like it sweeter
- 1. Place all of the ingredients into the blender and puree until it has all combined and has a smooth texture.
- 2. Serve in a nice mousse mould or jar.
- You can add coconut sprinkles to roughen up the texture of the mousse, or you can add cacao nibs for presentation or even almond slices for crunch! The world is truly your oyster.