The other night I was sitting around watching all of my friends drink their lovely wine and champagne, the boys their beer and me…my water. Snore! If you recall, I’m on my 75 day alcohol free challenge. You can read about that here.
So…it was time to whip up a non-alcoholic cocktail so I could be the envy of all of my drunken friends. This is tasty, looks good but without the booze. It does have a touch of sugar being that it is fruit, but its not VODKA people so give me a break!!!
- 1 green apple
- 1 kiwi
- small knob of ginger (that's about 2 slices in my book, but add more if you like zing!)
- 1/4 C coconut water, pure
- 1. BLEND the fruit in your juicer
- 2. Add the juice to a shaker
- 3. Add the coconut water
- 4. Place into a shaker, with ice cubes and shake, shake, shake, shake your booty
- 5. Pour into a cocktail glass with lime garnish
- 6. Drink to your hearts content, knowing that you will never get a hangover!
- *If you don't have coconut water, you can just use water. But coconut water gives it a nice touch!