Why Diets Fail You
Ask yourself this…
What has stopped you from
achieving your health goals in the past?
- Have you tried a diet or 12 week program that ended exactly how you started – giving in to cravings and pigging out on the couch with a packet of Doritos in your gym gear?
- Do you often jump on a new health challenge or ’30 day no [insert bad habit here] challenge’ that ends with a big binge to celebrate all your hard work?
Sometimes we have big ideas for our health and we set out to achieve them with good intentions, which is why we are let down and surprised when we hit a wall in a day, a week or a month later. I decided it was time to ask the big questions to the people who really matter, to the people who try these programs and fall short. Yes, I decided to ask you.
Here’s what you said… I recently conducted a survey and asked women to rate the reasons they have failed to achieve their health goals in the past be it dieting, health or fitness programs. Here’s the top responses:
- I don’t have time to cook healthy food
- I suffer from bloating / IBS and just ended up flaring up. Programs don’t cater to me
- I get too hungry on diets
- Meal plans are too restrictive
- There is too much conflicting nutrition to know what the right thing to do is
- I’m a woman; trying to get a bikini body is great but I just want to be healthy, have energy and be happy
Witnessing the disappointment, hurt and sheer desperation in these women’s responses, I wanted to do something to make a difference. To make their lives better.
What is the 12 Week Get Real Living Transformation program?
Focusing on empowering women with the knowledge on how to be healthier whilst treating each and every woman as unique, the program guides you through basic nutrition and through simple goal setting each week so you can build healthy habits for life. The program, of which can be accessed online by women anywhere in the world, is limited to 20 women as the programs are personalised to you and your nutritional needs. No restrictive diets. No one size-fits-all meal plans. Each week we cover a new health topic (healing the gut, sleep, stress management, practical eating out tips) using online videos, handouts and printable cheat sheets to help you implement the content we cover. And to make sure that we work on YOUR goals that are unique to you, I personally work with you through personal consultations to help you build habits that will be sustainable beyond the life of the program.
A Special Gift For You
Studies show that people stay motivated longer and are more successful in adopting lifestyle changes when they have a network and a community of support. For the August 10th program, I am going to offer a special gift to all women who apply before July 20…
Get a friend to join and both get 20% off
Here’s the deal, simply register for you and a friend and pay your deposit’s before July 20 and you will both receive 20% off the total payment of the program! Sounds easy right? That’s because it is.
Want More Information?
To find out more information simply go HERE and I will contact you to have a chat about the program and your health goals. Since I only work with women who I know are ready for change, its important we have a quick chat first.
When Does It Start?
Registrations are now open for the 12 Week Program that starts August 10. But get in quick as spots are limited and filling quickly! Register here